Career support if you’ve been impacted by COVID-19
Published on 03/08/2020
We understand it’s not just lives, but also livelihoods that are at risk due to the economic impacts of COVID-19. Many Australians have had to adjust to working remotely, working less hours, being furloughed or losing employment altogether. We know that feeling financially secure can play a big part in your overall health and wellbeing.
Helping you explore your next step
The way employers assess and recruit potential employees is constantly evolving. That’s why Prime Super’s life insurance partner, TAL, along with leading career support organisation Career Management Services (CMS), is providing you with access to content and resources to help you navigate the job market.
Get an edge in a competitive job market, click the links below to access career support content.
- Advice for job hunters – take time to consider what your career goals are so you can focus your energy on securing the right role.
- Writing a winning cover letter – practical tips so you can highlight how suitable you are for the role.
- Designing a resume to get interviews – advice to help you highlight your strengths, skills and experience and give yourself the best chance of securing an interview.
- Building a successful LinkedIn profile – understand how to use LinkedIn and what makes a compelling profile to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Top tips for interview preparation – learn how to showcase why you’re the most suitable person for the role.
Ready to go?
If you’re already feeling confident and ready to continue your job search, you can also access the CMS job search portal which is updated daily with new job postings.