Join Prime Super
We are a complying regulated super fund that takes the complexity out of super administration so that you can get on with your business.
What’s in it for you?
- Support when you need it from our team of Australia-wide Relationship Managers and Australian customer service team
- A compliant and easy to use online service – EmployerOnline – for you to pay your super contributions
- Access to a clearing house facility so you can pay all of your super in one transaction.
- Default fund status and MySuper authorised
What’s in it for your employees?
- Financial literacy seminars at no additional charge
- Competitive fees
- Solid investment returns
- Choice of 11 investment options
- Competitively priced insurance cover that can be tailored to their needs
Join online today
Join online now and register for EmployerOnline to start paying super for your staff. It is important to note that joining Prime Super does not automatically make us your default fund. It simply means you can contribute to Prime Super on behalf of your employees.
Make us your preferred super fund
If your employees don’t choose a super fund when they start working for you, choose Prime Super as your preferred (default) fund and we’ll provide you with all relevant information you need to on-board new staff. Plus you’ll have access to personal service from one of our locally based Relationship Managers.
We come to you
Providing updates and assistance to help you manage your super obligations, including regular site visits and educational seminars for you and your staff on superannuation and related issues, if desired.
We're here to help
Talk to the Prime Super team by calling 1800 675 839 or find your local contact.